Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence
Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence is the perfect choice for the dogs with low sensitivity of pain which are usually the heavy and large dogs with over 100lbs. The name “stubborn” is actually referred to the low pain sensitivity not as a personality. This kind of fencing system has a greater level of correction as compared to the usual systems of dog fence. In fact, this system uses a 50% stronger static correction that’s why this is the best option for guardian breeds and fighting dogs like German Shepherds, Pit Bulls and Akitas.
The Stubborn Dog In-Ground Dog Fence is really a powerful system that it needed to be carefully used to prevent or avoid the over-correction that may already hurt you pets. This system is also a good option for multiple household dogs as it is perfectly working with all PetSafe collars of different sizes and breeds. The upgraded package of Stubborn Dog In-Ground Dog Fence improves the overall performance and lifespan of this dog fence system by using other tools and equipment such as surge protection, lawn staples, and professional grade wire and also provides an extended warranty. Here are some of the specific features of using the Stubborn Dog In-Ground Dog Fence collars:
• The Collar used in Stubborn Dog In-Ground Dog Fence provides 50% much stronger level of correction than the other correction levels of usual collars. This is especially designed for guardian breeds and fighting dogs which are usually the ones with high tolerance in pain. The increased level of correction is too much for small and high sensitive dogs. And, even though your dog has low pain sensitivity, you still need to carefully use it to prevent or avoid over and too much correction.
• The included collar in the system kit is perfectly compatible with PetSafe Indoor Radio Fence or PIRF-100. This can allow you to create a dog-free areas inside your home by using the same boundary system and collar of Stubborn Dog In-Ground Dog Fence. The exclusion zones are the most preferred to use as it prevents the dogs to access specific areas inside your home and keeping them away from fragile items and furniture.
• The collar also features 5 adjustable individual correction levels. This will allow you to set the levels of correction of each individual collar on a single dog fence system. Because of this feature, the system are able to control many dogs as it can have individual different settings depending on each correction requirements of your dogs. However, even the lowest settings of correction level isn’t still applicable for sensitive and small dog, so make sure that they are not using this type of collar. Another thing to remember is that, over-correction has a chance to overwhelm your dogs that can undermine the training process of your dog.
• The collar is power by a 9V disposable battery. Although most of the people prefer the rechargeable battery, the 9V generic disposable battery is very easy to buy and very inexpensive. The lifespan of 9V battery when being used regularly can last up to 3 to 4 months.
• Stubborn Dog In-Ground Dog Fence collar is the largest sized collar available in dog fencing industry, and also one of the heaviest. This type of collar is perfectly suitable for dogs with 20lbs and over with a stronger correction level.